DeVry University's Passport2College
Help your students get a head start on their college education. Passport2College offers college-level classes to juniors and seniors wishing to earn college credit at no cost while still attending high school. This program can help them to become better prepared for the demands of college, allow them to make a smoother transition from high school, and enable them to hit the ground running toward a successful career. During their junior and senior years they can enroll in college courses such as Business, Math, Psychology and English. These core courses will give them the edge they need to get ahead and, in many cases, transfer to the school of their choice.* Passport2College is offered at various DeVry University locations across the country.
- Earn college credit at no cost. Take classes at the collegiate level and earn credit while still in high school.
- Experience college life. Complete two career-focused college classes developed with input from industry experts.
- Enjoy a variety of class options. Choose classes that fit students' schedules so they can still enjoy their high school years.
- Learn from industry leaders. Gain in-depth knowledge from professors with real-world experience.
To be eligible for DeVry University's Passport2College, students must meet the following requirements:
- Will be graduating high school in the next two years.
- Want to get a head start on your college education.
- Maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.**
How to Apply
The Passport2College application process is managed by the local campus. Students can contact a DeVry University representative at their local campus for more information.
Find a local campus near you to register for Passport2College today. Applications are available at the local campus or click here to download – Passport2College Application.
* Transfer credit acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
**If your CGPA is below 2.5, you must take English and Math placement tests to qualify for enrollment in certain Passport2College courses. Passport2College students who wish to become degree candidates must meet DeVry University regular admission requirements.